1. List of all the books I’ve ever read
This would be fantastic. Just to look back at the books I’ve read and remember how they’ve impacted and influenced my life. That’d be great, Book Genie!
2. Perfect memory of a book after I’ve read it once
This would come in handy when another book in a series comes out.
3. Ability to read books a lot faster
So many books, so little time.
4. Perfect movie adaptations of my favourite books
THIS. This would just be a dream come true.
5. For my best friend to read a book and love it
Like, fangirl, ‘drowning in a puddle of tears’ love it. She always looks at me like I’m crazy when I do this.
6. Hardback editions/matching sets of all of my favourite books
I think we can all agree that hardbacks, though heavy, are much more stunning than paperbacks.
7. A personal library
I have too many books in my room and not enough space
8. Red Queen sequel please
Does this even need an explanation? Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard was one of the first books I reviewed as a book blogger and I absolutely loved it. I can’t wait for Glass Sword!
9. The ability to reread books for the first time again
Wouldn’t it be fantastic if you could wipe any memory of your favourite book, just so you could read it for the first time all over again?
10. MORE BOOKS IN GENERAL.